Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kate's Table & A Lovely Tablescape.

Kate's customized dinette set:
Blue, white washed, distressed & stained to perfection....

I even had some free time to make my own tablescape in the backyard & snap a few shots in the sun before it was picked up.

 I love adding lil' treasures to a tablescape, don't you?
& who says you have to put flowers in a crate labeled "fleurs"?

I also adore watering cans. So simple & rustic. 
Before:

13 comments:

  1. how perfect! i LOVE it! great job dear! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how you staged it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute re-do. I have had that same set before and before I got the courage to paint (recently) I just left it white. Wish I still had it, I'd like to do it sorta like YOURS, but alas, it's longggg gone.

    Thanks for sharing :D

    Visiting from My Romantic Home Linky Party tonight :D

    Suzanne in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Have a fabulous week start, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Josie this is just perfection. I love the wood top with the beautiful teal legs.... you are just amazing! I am in love with this!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!!! It looks so beautiful. I bet she loved it and jumped up and down with joy! Love the table scape too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww soo lovely, love your photos too

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this little table! You made it so cute!!! Thank you for linking up!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took one look at your blog and felll in love! I can honestly say I will be checking in everyday!! Thanks for the follow..now following back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love this! am having fun reading many of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete