For those of you that haven't had the privilege to meet this brutal broad...
"Barbara"
5 rounds:
20 pull-ups
30 push-ups
40 abmat sit-ups
50 air squats
Rest precisely 3 minutes after each round.
Since I work out in my garage gym, I often get a little self-conscious about neighbors staring, or watching, or silently poking fun at me (my imagination runs amok with all the possibilities) so normally, I would workout with the garage door mostly closed. Not closed all the way, of course, because it's pretty humid in these Floridian parts by sunrise.
But lately, I've been working on not caring about what others think. Especially the people I don't really know. It's too hot to be worrying about what others think.
I just have to keep reminding myself:
Don't worry
Just get out there
& if your neighbors are making fun of you, just think
"Who will have the last laugh when you're the only one strong enough to carry their fat a** out of their burning house?"
Lol! Love the ending sentence. So funny yet so true! I highly doubt they are poking fun. More like checking you out and probably being impressed. Or they might think you're nuts. Either way, who cares!
ReplyDelete