~Motivation~
I get many compliments on how much discipline I have to get up early in the morning to crossfit.
Jason doesn't get up until 8:30 AM, but I am up way before that.
& today's quote (don't mind the improper usage of "then/than" & cuss words) is something I read often to remind me to keep on keeping on.
Sure, as a stay-at-home mom it's easier to sleep in when I have a child who loves his sleep. Sure, it's easier to sit in front of the TV or computer wishing I could look as tone as Jillian Michaels rather than getting outside and picking up that barbell.
But another thing that keeps me going is knowing that the most selfless thing I can do for my family is taking good care of myself.
I've watched loved ones fall victim to illnesses and diseases from unhealthy habits.
We all know somebody like this.
& I don't want to hurt my family by hurting myself.
They are my motivation.
Find yours.
Be healthy, my friends!
Jason doesn't get up until 8:30 AM, but I am up way before that.
& today's quote (don't mind the improper usage of "then/than" & cuss words) is something I read often to remind me to keep on keeping on.
Sure, as a stay-at-home mom it's easier to sleep in when I have a child who loves his sleep. Sure, it's easier to sit in front of the TV or computer wishing I could look as tone as Jillian Michaels rather than getting outside and picking up that barbell.
But another thing that keeps me going is knowing that the most selfless thing I can do for my family is taking good care of myself.
I've watched loved ones fall victim to illnesses and diseases from unhealthy habits.
We all know somebody like this.
& I don't want to hurt my family by hurting myself.
They are my motivation.
Find yours.
Be healthy, my friends!

For sure! You can't be the best YOU if you don't feel good about yourself. I love working out and eating good. It makes me happy.
ReplyDeletevery nice.
ReplyDelete