Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Finds

 My local thrift shops have been spoiling me lately. 
 Anyone else a plate hoarder? Oh, I got the hoarding bug BAD. 
And a girl who collects plates would be crazy if she didn't collect linens too, right? 
Here's a sneak peak of what I am working on this week. 
You can't tell yet, but you, my friends, are about to fall in love with this color. 
Stay tuned for the final project! 

Happy thrifting! 

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Everyone has to hoard something. For me it's fabric. Always buying fabric even if I don't need it. Those linens look pretty. Can't wait to see what you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love linens...That is always a good thrift day!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing with linens. Which is really impractical because my dining room is so specific in style that only a couple of things work with it. Ha.

    ReplyDelete