What a Cutie!!! If you look on my blog, on the right there is a page that says Prairie girl farm photos, i have 2 photos of my little boys room, i'm still working on it She had a boy too. Anytime where do you live in orlando?
I'm actually in Lakeland. But I do drive to Tampa and Orlando a lot since there are no places to shop here and not much to do :( Thanks for the photos, the room looks great! I love the itty bitty shoes on the nightstand! Oh and that mirror was from a lady who lives by my house. She was getting rid of everything and moving to NYC. Best $50 I ever spent!
What a Cutie!!! If you look on my blog, on the right there is a page that says Prairie girl farm photos, i have 2 photos of my little boys room, i'm still working on it She had a boy too. Anytime where do you live in orlando?
ReplyDeleteLove the Mirror !!
ReplyDeleteI'm actually in Lakeland. But I do drive to Tampa and Orlando a lot since there are no places to shop here and not much to do :( Thanks for the photos, the room looks great! I love the itty bitty shoes on the nightstand! Oh and that mirror was from a lady who lives by my house. She was getting rid of everything and moving to NYC. Best $50 I ever spent!
ReplyDelete